EMAIL AND WEBSITE POLICIES
Thank you for visiting the Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL) website. The policies below govern email sent by members and employees of WOODPATEL, confidential information provided to WOODPATEL, and the Website. Acceptance of e-mail and use of the Website, constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read and accept these terms and conditions of use. WOODPATEL reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time in the future, effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
Email messages sent by WOODPATEL are intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
EMAIL MESSAGES WITH ATTACHED FILES
It is our understanding you and your office desires to use electronic data prepared by WOODPATEL and is releasing this information to your office at your risk with the following understanding:
- Your office has obtained permission and this is acceptable to the client that initially engaged WOODPATEL.
- Because electronic files are subject to data erosion, erasure and/or alteration and computer systems and software become obsolete in time, the use of this information is at the user’s sole risk and responsibility in this regard.
- Changing of the information in whole or in part contained in this file holds WOODPATEL, its clients, consultants, agents, or employees, harmless and indemnified from all claims, injuries, losses, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) arising out of same alteration or use.
- By accepting the attached file, you and your office acknowledge that these files are not “Drawings of Record” or “Construction Documents” (note: a PDF copy of documents which contain professional seal and signature are considered final and do not apply to this section). All “Drawings of Record” or “Construction Documents” shall be hard copy and shall be accompanied by a professional stamp and signature. The hard copy shall be referred to and shall govern in the event of any inconsistency between hard copy and the electronic file.
- You are advised to check all electronic media for computer viruses before loading the files and are fully responsible for intercepting and disabling viruses, if any, that may be inadvertently transmitted with the electronic files. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. from and against all claims of any type or nature asserted by yourself or any third party as a result of viruses inadvertently transmitted with the electronic media.
- Electronic files for water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer are for line locations only. Contractor to verify locations of building connections. See Improvement Plans for locations of appurtenances.
- By accepting the attached file, you and your office are responsible for verifying all data contained on all architectural and civil engineering plans for this project and for all updates to those plans in comparison to this email attached file.
- By using the attached file, you are hereby agreeing to and accepting all of the above statements.
Materials on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, designs, photographs, illustrations, and other materials, are protected by intellectual property laws. All contents are the copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by WOODPATEL. Except as provided below, the materials on the Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of WOODPATEL. However, you may copy, distribute, download, or display materials on the Web site for your personal, non-commercial, or temporary use within your organization only, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. WOODPATEL will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.