Working at WOODPATEL.
- Medical / RX Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long- Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Hybrid Work Schedules / Work from home
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off / Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonus
- Community Involvement and Employee Events
- Life / Work Flexibility
- Wellness Program
Flexible Schedules: WOODPATEL offers hybrid remote work capabilities, based on business need and availability.
- Standing Desks
- Casual Work Environment
- Frequent Social Events
Learning & Development
Growing a company with a great reputation takes skilled, passionate, and committed people. A career at WOODPATEL is more than a job—it is a path to improving your knowledge and skills. A key aspect of our employee development philosophy is our commitment to lifelong learning. We encourage employees to plan and build their individual paths of development. At WOODPATEL, you will find the tools and resources you need to help build your path. In addition to the tuition reimbursement and training that WOODPATEL offers, we have continuing education and internal mentorship programs.
Performance Development Reviews
Our annual career development and performance review process helps you set clearly defined goals and objectives. Through assessments and reviews, and with assistance from managers, you can measure achievements, fine-tune individual contributions, identify career development and training opportunities, and establish strategic performance objectives.
401(k) Plan: 30 day waiting period; Company Matching
Discretionary Profit Sharing: Reviewed annually based on company performance
Professional Development, Tuition Reimbursement and Lunch and Learns
- Reimbursement for certifications, professional licensure
- Support for participating in continuing education such as workshops, seminars, conferences, and catered lunch and learn programs
- Paid professional association memberships
- Communications training program
- Public Speaking training
We believe in putting people first. For us, this means an ongoing commitment to your career and personal development.
While maintaining licenses and professional development is your responsibility, we’re committed to helping you successfully meet professional-designation, license-renewal requirements and promote the common goals and values within your profession. WOODPATEL will reimburse employees for these activities.
Our leaders participate in our succession planning program by identifying potential candidates and developing plans to prepare them for advanced roles and duties.
Continuing education is a challenge for working professionals, but it’s an important part of furthering talents and knowledge. We support your efforts and dedication with a tuition-assistance program.