Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital Campus
Dignity Health’s Arizona General Hospital is a 16-bed acute care hospital located on 4-acres of vacant land at 51st Avenue and Baseline in Phoenix, AZ. This project consists of a 39,000 square-foot, single-story facility with surface parking, looping emergency service vehicle drives, multiple accessible patient drop-off, and pick-up areas, an equipment loading and unloading area, exterior medical storage, as well as open respite plaza space and pedestrian walkways.
- Land survey, site planning, and layout.
- Grading and drainage, sewer and water systems.
- Off-site paving, off-site public water, and sewer extensions.
- Construction administration.
In conjunction with the overall contract, WOODPATEL provided furtherance with comprehensive site master planning, public street and trail improvements, legal documents, purchase agreements and easements, ALTA surveys, and a final plat.
First Choice ER, LLC
- 16-Bed Acute Care Hospital
- 39,000 Square Feet
- Single-Story Facility