B.S. Civil Engineering, Arizona State University
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Arizona Floodplain Management Association, Certified Floodplain Manager
- American Council of Engineering Companies
Jeff Minch has been providing civil engineering services since 1985, specializing in water resource engineering. He is a Vice President of the firm responsible for the water resource department. Jeff is a brilliant engineer who applies his ingenuity and problem solving skills to challenging flood control and drainage issues adding even further value to our clients’ projects. He is responsible for the management, technical analysis, design, and quality control of the department. Jeff has served as principal, project manager or senior engineer on numerous contracts involving:
- Planning Studies
- Flood Insurance Studies
- Sediment Transport Analyses
- Bridge Waterways Analyses
- Channel & Hydraulic Structure Design
- Dam Rehabilitation
- Levee and Bank Protection Design
- Freeway Drainage System Design
- Section 404, 401, SWPPP & NPDES Permitting Projects.
Jeff is responsible for more than $5M in studies and the design of more than $350M in public works drainage and flood control infrastructure projects throughout Arizona.
“WOODPATEL is frequently called upon to solve problems or realize a vision, often integrating public consensus within the constraints of a business environment. This objective is perfectly aligned with our core values of create, connect, protect…resulting in great projects for our clients that we are proud to help bring to fruition.”